How To Get Rid Of Oral Herpes
Oral herpes appear as small blisters inside the mouth, or gums commonly. These small painful blisters are commonly known as cold sore or fever blisters. Some infection can appear between the upper lips, on the tongue and inside the nose also.
Cause of Oral Herpes
Oral Herpes is a kind of infection caused by a virus namely herpes simplex virus.
Symptoms of Oral Herpes
- Appearance of small blisters with yellowish substances inside
- Mild or sever fever depending on the degree of infection
- Pain on the skin around the lips and mouth
- Reddish surface of the infected area,
- Rashes around lips and gums
- Feelings of itching with increased burning sensitivity
- Pink healing skin revealed by yellow crusts
Home Treatment of Oral Herpes
To get rid of these bothersome blisters and ease the discomfort there are many simple home remedies available that includes:
- Increase intake of Vitamins C& E
Vitamin C known to boost the immune or defence mechanism and Vitamin E is helpful to reduce the feeling of pain and irritation. Here are some natural sources of both Vitamins with daily doses
1 large: 82 mg
½ cup chopped, raw: 95 mg
1 cup: 80 mg
½ cup cooked: 51 mg
½ cup: 42 mg
½ cup: 43 mg
one fruit: 125 mg
one piece: 64 mg
60 mg -½ c chopped, raw
Maximum intake of 90-110 mg per day for adult and 50-70 mg per day for children of Vitamin C would be enough to have an effective result.
½ of an average size : 2 mg
One Cup (Steamed): supplies4% of your daily requirements of Vit.E
One ounce, raw:7.4mg
¼ of a cup : 2.66 gm
One cup (boiled): fulfil 20-30% of daily needs
Organic Mustard Greens
One cup (boiled): supply 14% of your daily requirements of Vit.E
Maximum daily intake of 15 mg per day for adult and 7-11 mg per day for children (4-13 years) of Vitamin E would be enough to have an effective result.
Place one or two cube over the affected areas
To heal up speedily and disinfect effectively wipe the sores with this solution.
1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide,cotton balls, cotton pads, or facial tissue
Direction of Use
- Soak the cotton ball in 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- Place it directly on the blisters
- Hold it there for a few seconds or dab it around.
- Repeat with few seconds of interval for 5 minutes
- Rinse well
Good quality pure Mint oil is believed to have properties that kill viruses on the surface area.
- Good quality peppermint oil
- 1 cotton swab
- A cup of fresh water
Direction of Use
Rinse the surface area first with purified water